In order to have a more organized defensive plan in case of attack, it was decided that:
- Everburning torches will be placed around the edges of camp
- Richard & Drakkus will guard the mounts/carts in case of attack
- We will train animals to come to a signal (whistle?)
- Lady Ara will guard Jeremiah
- Hede will set traps during camp set up, focusing on making noise to alert
Note: Input and suggestions from all are welcome!
Weather: 40’s/50’s, frosts at night, colder than usual, unseasonably cool
Hex Info: 150 sq. mi./12 miles to cross corner to corner (Cartographer: post more detail???)
- Found 2-day-old tracks of someone armored & heavy
- Find good campsite; camp carefully; wolves present, but no further issues
- Day 3 of 9: no event
- Day 4 of 9: camp, into Stolen Lands trails, warmer, drenching rain, traveling SSW
- Day 5 of 9: Richard cares for weapons, party forages to extend food supplies, begin training horses to come to signal whistle, passed large carnivorous cat eating a giant elk, camp in dry area with cat claw territory marks
- Day 6 of 9: rain holds off, met Fernando the Magnificent a very fun finely dressed fey with a blue feather who likes “Millie” (Minnie?) the Brownie who helped us earlier and gave us the wreath
- Day 7 of 9: roughly 50’s to 70’s, warmer
Info on Groups in Stolen Lands:
- Greenbelt: Us
- The Hooktongue Slough: West, East Sellen River
- Gnomen Heights: East, Centaurs, Maegar Varn: Swordlord sent to make peace with the Centuars
- Glenebon Uplands: Iron Wraith Swordlords sent to wipeout Tigerlord Barbarians and establish contact with Pitax (River Kingdom)
- Oleg Levitin: early 40’s, former commander of Harte knights, rebuilt abandoned fort for trade
- Svetlana: former cook, married Oleg
- Fort: wooden palisade, 4 watch towers with broken down catapults, 30 ft. wide gate, house/stables/guest house/etc.
- Bandits: come first day of the month for last 3 months, fewer come everytime, NO green armbands, well equipped
- We lure them in and close gate behind them.
- Leader had a silver stag pendant.
- Kills: Dmetri: 1, Drakkus: 1, Oleg: 2 (including leader), Eric: 1